Social Icons

Foxy Facts From Megan Fox #2

Fact #2
She smelt it, she dealt it, and she brags about it.

If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it’s like — you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on 'Transformers' always smells like farts, and I have no idea why." - GQ, October 2008

Continuing on the premise of Megan's complete disregard for any form of common discretion she feels the need to be completely open about her constant irritable bowel issues, and in a magazine geared towards men's fashion none the less.  Now I have no idea how she got on this subject, but I'm quite sure GQ didn't ask for her expertise on bodily gases.

This begins to push the envelope for me, I could probably deal with the occasional un-flushed toilet, as discussed in Fact #1, but something about a hot girl constantly farting, seemingly and intentionally smelling it and then having no shame whatsoever to discuss it in such a public forum like it's common place frankly disturbs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...